So what are your ML must haves from Toyfair?

yojoebro82

Man there's a ton of good stuff coming out. All BAFs shown look completely insane. How can I afford all this???

http://marvelousnews.com/

Amazon wave:

Are these sold individually or in a 4 pack? I want Dark World Thor and Bruce Banner. Not really interested in another Widow or Hawkeye

Ant Man wave:

Will probably get the whole set to make Ultron. I really just want Wasp. I'm assuming there's a movie ant man figure that isn't shown? I'd take him as well. (Do you think they made Ultron the BAF for the Ant Man wave to compensate the butt hurt fanboys who are screaming "canon violation!" over not having Ant Man be Ultron's creator in the movieverse?)

Rhino wave:

J Jonah Jameson/Chameleon!

Hulkbuster wave:

Saddly, I don't really want any of the individual figures. How will I obtain the must-have Hulkbuster???

Thanos wave:

I'll take a Spider-Woman.

Hasbro is really killing it here.

I'm gonna get them all, with the exception of maybe the Amazon pack don't care about the movie figures, although I need Hawkeye since I never got the Walmart version would have been better to get Mark 7 Iron Man instead of the boring Ruffalo Banner figure. The Ant Man wave is so great that I don't mind the movie Ant-Man(which was shown by the way) as a consequence I'll end up building the movie Ultron(ehh). Hulkbuster looks pretty sweet and I'm loving that wave: modern Dr. Strange is a big want of mine and the figure looks beautiful. Thundra is a nice addition, great to have Marvel Now Iron Man to round up my Marvel Now Avengers, War Machine is ok but it makes me hopeful that we'll get Rescue and the others from that wave. While it bothers me that Vision is not the classic version I'll get it anyway and repainting it. Modern Valkyrie will look great next to the rest of the Secret Avengers, overall I like this wave better than the Thanos which has 3 movie figures but what can you do. Spidey wave is a must and the Rhino BAF is just too pretty. Don't love the Target 3pack although I do want a white Vision, not gonna buy a 3pack with a boring Hulk and yet another half assed Ultron. In conclusion this is gonna be a great year for Marvel Legends and what was shown was so great I'm glad this is my go to line, besides these I'm only getting the DC Collectibles Icons line which is is slated at the end of the year so I'm golden.

As for X-men figures no movie this year means no figures Dwight Stall said last year at SDCC that there weren't gonna be any figures from X-men this year but were gonna come back next year when X-men Apocalypse gets released. As for Fantastic Four no idea maybe Marvel really want to spite Fox for their crappy reboot. Let the conspiracy theory begin......

boring Ruffalo Banner figure.

Hasbro has their standard male buck and now has their standard suit body just like Mattel did. They're going to get their milage out of both. Good thing they look cool.

I don't mind the reuse of the body there are quite a few characters that can benefit from the suited body Purple Man comes to mind. It's just that I rather have Banner in a lab coat than a normal suit.

I was hoping to take a mini break...

Ha! I know what you mean I was very relieved that when I get my shipment from Walmart.com I would be finished with the All Father wave and MLs for a while but people are finding Spider Man wave in California, the TRU SHIELD 3 pack is coming on april(although not really looking forward to that one) and the Thanos wave most probably will hit around May/June. Then Hasbro up and shows all these figures for the year and head is exploding, at this point I don't even see myself collecting anything else I was cosnidering starting with the McFarlane Assassins Creed line but that may not happen now. Not to mention we're probably getting modern Magik and modern Dormammu as part of the SDCC exclusive and rumors of Walgreens getting an Irredeemable Ant Man figure, it's just too much.