2014 sub is a go

As we speak Neitlich is putting together his "We blew it out of the water" video. Like I told JayC this morning on Twitter, my guess is it'll be 115%. Did anyone here buy extra subs?

I bet the green heman sword & armor in the WP is for the sub exclusive @loll@

That was a BS thread. We'll soon know either way though.

I know its a BS thread. I posted it. :D

if you use a different name over there then perhaps you should edit that post last thing we need is .orgers coming over here trollng @loll@

on the site it passed 115%. damm really wanted both Doomsdays, oh well 120$ for each on ebay by a customizer.

well here goes another year of rants, complaints, and gallons of tears @smilepunch@ .

We get guys you hate matty, Mattel , subs, ..you wish Scott Nietlick would die, he stole your first born , matty then bought the baby and put it in as a sub exclusive. @firedevil@ Mattel has ruined your life, but come on how many threads can we have about how mattel sucks? The subs passed their is still a large fan base for heman, the end. i can't see the line go any further than this year with most A list characters out. So I wonder were the hate will go, Hasbro?, naw they don't feed the fire they don't reply, I say it will be Neca, they twitter, they have contact with fans and they have pricey stuff that's my prediction NECA your next @loll@

I have to laugh at all the naysayers who wanted it to fail

I think people just wanted to see Scott's reaction...

I wanted to see the reaction of everyone that was so cocky that it would be a go @loll@ all the mattel & scott lovers would turn soooo soooo soooooo hatefull it would be priceless to see all the ranting @loll@

Why would anyone want it to fail? I simply don't get it. Do we not want these figures? LOL! I don't like the sub model, but that doesn't mean I want the line to fail. I want it to end... but not until my figures get made. :)

I'm glad to be getting another years worth of figures! Some will suck, but that's just how it goes.

all right let the Cherrypicking commence......I didn't sub because I wanted the line to fail, I just didn't want to commit to figs I don't need....& I agree w/you MCM I absolutely despise the "SUB" model....it's a racket I can still do without....

I just found this out on FB and just checked Matty

A special note to all the fans: We know that some of you had to make a difficult choice about which subscription you could sign up for. Since we now know that the 2014 MOTUC sub is moving forward, we plan to reopen the Club Eternia® subscription for a short time soon to give anyone who wants another chance to subscribe. Click here to register and get a special email reminder about this. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums for updates and reminders there, too.

Did you guys read that they are going to re-open the sub again for people that missed it? Not sure how I feel about that. I made it a point to sign up before the deadline so the line wouldn't fail, and now others that didn't "care" are still going to have a chance. Any thoughts?

I am not surprised... Mattel don't want to miss out on the DC funds...

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE