New Movie Masters Superman figs in at walmart

gruntcast

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scored mine today! Got Superman and Jor-El. Passing on the Zod, waiting for the wave 2 version.

I'm curious about Superman's 5 o'clock shadow. There were 4 or 5 Supes at the Watmart I was at today. One (the one I got) has little, if any, 5 o'clock shadow. Another had a noticeably heavier one, and some were kind of in between. Anyone else seeing this?

I'll post some pics later as well.

Nice photos Gruntcast and Yojoebro82 :D I like the movie Justice league and DC/Marvel crossover. I plan to do similar with the 4" figures. Yeah, I know. They're not popular but I like them

Nothing wrong with that. Our toy shelves are the only place we're ever gonna see a Marvel/DC movie crossover.

I almost left the Jor-El on the shelves, telling myself "I'm low on money", that would have been a mistake. The detail on this guy is nuts!

indeed and while the 4" figures aren't as good, they're usually easier to find than the 6 inch ones. Cheaper too.

By the way. This shot amused me. It gave me a caption idea;

P1000082_zpscb1ad45e.jpg

Superman: Batman! We're starting a club. A Justice League. Wanna jo...

Batman: NO

Well...this club is going to have no more than three members as long as WB/DC keeps dragging their heels, but oh well. I think they look good together. Hal's head is just resting on his shoulders right now, I accidentally broke the head off while trying to turn in a few days ago.

Awesome pics guys. How much do they cost because i dont want to get ripped off that much on ebay. I think bbts doesnt get them :-(

$16 each. No, don't go to ebay for these. Two weeks ago people were bidding these up to $50 each just so they can have them in hand a couple days earlier. Movie Masters tend to be pretty well available.

Awesome pics guys. How much do they cost because i dont want to get ripped off that much on ebay. I think bbts doesnt get them :-(

$16 each. No, don't go to ebay for these. Two weeks ago people were bidding these up to $50 each just so they can have them in hand a couple days earlier. Movie Masters tend to be pretty well available.

and Toys R Us (who still has TDK AND TDKR figures at full price) are charging $20 each

FYI. BBTS just put preorders up at $17.99 each, no cases or sets, just individuals.

Thanks man. I just put my order up. Man i missed on armored zod. Thats lame :-( well i got all the others. Sadly i will never see these at retail. Mattel has a strict no movie master rule for international fans but we are good for crappy 3 3/4 figures. (Sorry i know some love them) i always check on prices before i hit ebay and i rather give my money to bbts. Also expensive but way better then ebay.

Wow nearly everything is pre-soldout at bbts. Just the black suit zod is left. I hope they order more now because i need that armored zod :-)

When they start hitting retail I can keep an eye out for an extra for you. I want that guy too.

Well...this club is going to have no more than three members as long as WB/DC keeps dragging their heels, but oh well. I think they look good together. Hal's head is just resting on his shoulders right now, I accidentally broke the head off while trying to turn in a few days ago.

One of the reasons I'm going for the 4" scale. I plan to fill in the blanks with the Injustice figures.

Sorry to hear about your Hal Jordan D:

FYI. BBTS just put preorders up at $17.99 each, no cases or sets, just individuals.

Thanks man. I just put my order up. Man i missed on armored zod. Thats lame :-( well i got all the others. Sadly i will never see these at retail. Mattel has a strict no movie master rule for international fans but we are good for crappy 3 3/4 figures. (Sorry i know some love them) i always check on prices before i hit ebay and i rather give my money to bbts. Also expensive but way better then ebay.

Glad I could help, sorry you missed out on armored zod though, he went out fast :(

Wow nearly everything is pre-soldout at bbts. Just the black suit zod is left. I hope they order more now because i need that armored zod :-)

When they start hitting retail I can keep an eye out for an extra for you. I want that guy too.

Thats really awesome of yours. If you see them pm me but i must say that i am from europe. A lot don't want to do buisness with me because of that. I can accept that :-) i actually need two of them because my best friend wants one too. I keep you posted though if ever i will place an order somewhere. Thanks.