2012 Voltron Club Lion Force Subscription

I got my red lion yesterday (no motuc stuff). I wish you pushed a button and the legs would fold up. Transforming into Voltron is the famous transformation, not breaking apart. I was playing with the lion in arm mode and the legs kept popping out. I think it's going to kind of suck when they are all together.

When I finally form Voltron I may need an elastic band to hold those legs down

Just have to get some of the clear bands to do that.

I got one with the red lion but I hope the Yellow and Blue lions will have them they should be big enough to use

ok so i checked the tracking lastnight because it didn't show up like i thought it would and of course because there was no house # it was undeliverable. Quick pit stop to the usps first thing this morning and they still had it.....though they had marked it for return, guess i got lucky. So I open the box thinking there must be alot of bublewrap or packing peanuts :o this thing is huge!!!!! I understood that this was suppose to be a 23in voltron but man this thing is HUGE

ok so i checked the tracking lastnight because it didn't show up like i thought it would and of course because there was no house # it was undeliverable. Quick pit stop to the usps first thing this morning and they still had it.....though they had marked it for return, guess i got lucky. So I open the box thinking there must be alot of bublewrap or packing peanuts :o this thing is huge!!!!! I understood that this was suppose to be a 23in voltron but man this thing is HUGE

LOL I did post a video of it...I can't wait to see how big the Yellow lion will be since we all know that is a bigger lion

LOL I did post a video of it...I can't wait to see how big the Yellow lion will be since we all know that is a bigger lion

well when you look at the pics the lions are about the same size unlike past lions that's why these will always be in lion mode @firedevil@

well when you look at the pics the lions are about the same size unlike past lions that's why these will always be in lion mode @firedevil@

Nah I still think the Yellow and blue lions will be a bit bigger

Nah I still think the Yellow and blue lions will be a bit bigger

I thought they were as well.

• 1 month later...

I got this email...

Hi Daniel Wynne,

We're happy to tell that your MattyCollector.com subscription for Club Lion Force 2012 Subscription - Yellow Lion and Hunk Figures has renewed!

Your order is in the process of getting ready to ship and we'll send you a separate confirmation email to let you know when it leaves our warehouse. Your card has been authorized for the total order amount, so look for DRI*MattyCollector on your billing statement. The full amount will be charged when the order is shipped.

I think it means they are just taking the money out for the lion

It also read..

Subtotal: $55.00

Tax: $4.67

Total: $71.42

So its just the money for the lion/figure and the S&H

i got that same email but $55+$4.67=$59.67 not $71.42 a difference of $11.75 which the figs are $15 and i thought were included in the $55 price tag, as it was $35, $40, and $45 plus the $15 for each figure or am i completely off,time to do research

i got that same email but $55+$4.67=$59.67 not $71.42 a difference of $11.75 which the figs are $15 and i thought were included in the $55 price tag, as it was $35, $40, and $45 plus the $15 for each figure or am i completely off,time to do research

Shipping and Handling charges

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email yesterday saying that my card was going to be charged in the next seven days for this subscription. Did anyone else get this? Did the Green Lion get bumped up? Does anyone know how much will be charged?

I got an email yesterday saying that my card was going to be charged in the next seven days for this subscription. Did anyone else get this? Did the Green Lion get bumped up? Does anyone know how much will be charged?

I got an email too I have no idea of why they sent it they aren't supposed to charge us till the figures come out.Plus my card right now is lacking funds so if they do try they will be in for a surprise

I got an email along the same lines.They call it a renewal.Sorry but I did pay for a subscription for these.The only reason is that I can get the 5 lions with the hassel of going through the ordering process on sale day.

If this was Facebook I would click the like button :P

Here is the email I got back from Mattel

Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.

Thank you for writing regarding shipment of your purchase. Your order

was shipped on 4/16/12 12:00:00 AM CDT via Economy Postal.

Delivery time varies depending on the local courier.

The subscription Club Lion Force Subscription shows that the renewal

date would be 05/10/2012.

Sincerely,

Sarah M.

MattyCollector.com online store

Customer Service

According to their website the Green Lion is not supposed to ship until June. Blue Lion in August (with Sven). Black Lion in October. This is not a huge deal except I was wanting to order Stinkor and an extra charge will really work against my budget.

Here is the email I got back from Mattel

Thank you for writing regarding shipment of your purchase. Your order

was shipped on 4/16/12 12:00:00 AM CDT via Economy Postal.

Delivery time varies depending on the local courier.

The subscription Club Lion Force Subscription shows that the renewal

date would be 05/10/2012.

Sincerely,

Sarah M.

Customer Service

According to their website the Green Lion is not supposed to ship until June. Blue Lion in August (with Sven). Black Lion in October. This is not a huge deal except I was wanting to order Stinkor and an extra charge will really work against my budget.

This is going to suck I want Stinkor too I wonder why they are doing this now?

Here is the reply to my follow up question requesting them to clarify what is being shipped:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we are unable to

assist you with this product inquiry at the online store. For detailed

product information please contact MattyCollector.com for assistance at:

1-800-524-TOYS (1-800-524-8697)

Sincerely,

Brandon R.

Customer Service

mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com

The customer service is terrible!!!!

After getting very angry in an email, this is the response that I got.

We apologize for the inconvenience. It shows that the next renewal date

is on 05/10/2012. The price for the next figure which is Green Lion and

Pidge Figures is $50.00 plus a shipping cost of $11.75, with a sub-total

of $61.75.

Sincerely,

Brandon R.

Customer Service

mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com

So I guess no Stinkor for me. I really wish they'd stick to their shipping schedule.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE