G.I.Joe Retaliation Vehicles & SDCC Exclusives Revealed From Hasbro

JayC

Confirming Joe colton at the bottom of the page as well! So we can expect 14 more reveals.

I am so stunned, i feel like a kid again, I haven't felt this level of an excitement for a toys since maybe the 25th reveal? I can't be more excited for the brand, looks like some great moves forwards. I just wish i had bigger pics to drool at!

I want that Jinx.......hopefully she will be made in greater numbers because of the fact she's a "movie" figure. Every Joe fan is going to want her because she's a 25th/Modern update to Jinx.....

Come July hopefully the "bad luck lady" will be mine

The vehicles don't do a lot for me, but I do like the color scheme on that Water Moccasin

me either. Loving the figures.. but the vehicles are beyond MEH.

I hate cheeseball action-feature motorcycles.

The Awe Striker again?

The Water Moccasin is a favorite of mine... and even though I already have 2 released in the last 5 years already, I do like the colors on this one.

The "Tread Tripper" is a pathetic attempt to salvage that crapp Hiss Scout vehicle. That thing is a horrible design

The "Ninja Combat Cruiser" is actually kinda cool.. I like that they put a roof and doors on top of the new VAMP body. I'll probably get it, just for the roof and doors lol

I hated the Hisstank when it was brown, I hated it when it was black, I hated it when it was Crimson.. and I still hate it now that it's blue

The Ghost Hawk II is interesting.. I can't really judge it too well from this pic.. but I am not loving it so far.

and I am happy with the SDCC selections because I won't feel the need to get them... I will probably try to get the red Jinx from HTS after the con.. but if I miss it, then big whoop... the white Jinx and Shockwave Hiss aren't interesting to me

I can't wait to see bigger pics of this stuff so we can see clearer pics of all of the new figures

The "Tread Tripper" is a pathetic attempt to salvage that crapp Hiss Scout vehicle. That thing is a horrible design

The "Ninja Combat Cruiser" is actually kinda cool.. I like that they put a roof and doors on top of the new VAMP body. I'll probably get it, just for the roof and doors lol

I hated the Hisstank when it was brown, I hated it when it was black, I hated it when it was Crimson.. and I still hate it now that it's blue

No - the Tread Ripper shares nothing with the HISS scout except a general appearance. The sculpting and everything on it closely matches the Ripsaw vehicle they use in the movie.

ripsawms2.jpg

I think it's funny that rather than painting the enclosed VAMP with VAMP II colors they went blue. I'll snag one for the doors too probably - hopefully they didn't remold the roll cage so they can snap on to the older VAMP.

This HISS tank is weird and I wonder if we'll actually see it in the film since they very obviously did some significant retooling if not and outright new sculpt. Major negative points though for going with molded tracks - they look terrible. It kind of looks like there may be a hatch in that upper turret though so that's interesting. I like the current HISS myself and this would be fine if they hadn't cheaped out on the tracks.

My biggest frustration (excuse the caps)? DO NOT MAKE THE ONLY WAY TO GET JINX BE VIA SDCC EXCLUSIVE!!!!111oneoneone I'm really holding out hope there will be a standard retail movie version.

Want Jinx & The Rock for sure. I'm sure there will be a Yellow outfit Jinx from the movie too, but glad they will release a the red one first.

I hope they don't make Flint so bland on the sigle card. Not impressed with the bike version.

Broken Record Blues man.....1st:Movie toys are coming soon, butttt where the H are the current waves at? Did they only release them in Canada? Am I only to shop at Walgreens now for toyz and condoms? Will there ever be a rainbow?.......anewayyss while I appreciate the Joe line is surviving, when did everything go all Ninja & Robots again? I'll admit some of the dudes look kewl (Jinx & Rockblock) but I think my great great x10 grandchildren will have enough SE's and SS's to last them till they get to the new super earth (recently discovered). The vehicles are rehashes, repaints, retreads, & if you missed it the first time around lucky you.....feel the pain collectors & madmen, (in mah best Billy Quizboy voice) SDCC Jinx Exclusive makes me feel like I've been kicked in the nun-chuks....we are the red headed step children of collecting (even moreso than Mortal Combat line). Shockwave? Purple Tank? I dunno fellas I'm all mixed feelings and nerd rage for the movie stuff......They may not get mucho of my moneys this time around.....I think joes may have hit the wall....just one average joes opinion.....

No - the Tread Ripper shares nothing with the HISS scout except a general appearance. The sculpting and everything on it closely matches the Ripsaw vehicle they use in the movie.

ripsawms2.jpg

You sure about that? It kinda looks to me like they took the shell of the Hiss Scout and replaced the working treads with a molded set. Then slapped a rollcage on top. The Ripsaw vehicle is really bizarre to me too... pretty stupid looking

Hmmm...goes without saying, but Hasbro really needs to stop using old toy molds for their vehicles. Hopefully, we'll get a lot more new stuff in the movie line and most of these are just initial releases or something like that. My only major complaints, though: this is they way the "new" HISS shoulda looked for POC and the 30th Anniversary lines...GRRRR!!! The other thing, the big ole Arashikage symbol emblazoned on the ninja vehicles, seems bizarre. I mean, these are playthings and all, but it seems so dopey...hopefully they are decals and not painted on.

Figures, in general rock (for now). I kinda like the odd, possible nod to Spy Troops. Always loved that gimmick! Con exclusives just suck, 'cause they're con exclusives and therefore a pain to the average, borderline poor collector...*sigh*...good thing I don't get a "super awesome" vibe from 'em!

defiantly getting the sdcc exclusives

Hmmm...goes without saying, but Hasbro really needs to stop using old toy molds for their vehicles. Hopefully, we'll get a lot more new stuff in the movie line and most of these are just initial releases or something like that.

I don't necessarily think they need to stop using old vehicle molds, but they do need to use DIFFERENT ones

I think the only things I don't care for are the role-play toys. (lol) Seriously...everything looks great to me. I rarely get this excited over the vehicles, but so far I love what I'm seeing.

Has someone come out and confirmed there was no ankle articulation anymore? Could be these are prototype pictures? The SDCC Jinx is looking like she has the ankle joints...

Yep, I got Zarana last year through a friend of a friend and I'll definately be trying the same thing with Jinx, she rocks. I don't care about vehicles one way or another becuase I have no room for them. Still looking good!

Has someone come out and confirmed there was no ankle articulation anymore? Could be these are prototype pictures? The SDCC Jinx is looking like she has the ankle joints...

Yep, I got Zarana last year through a friend of a friend and I'll definately be trying the same thing with Jinx, she rocks. I don't care about vehicles one way or another becuase I have no room for them. Still looking good!

The thing is Jinx looks like she uses the Renegades Storm Shadow lower legs. Some of the new figures have ankles, some don't. My concern is we've never seen Hasbro add articulation after they've shown their fancy 'shop images. Sadly, the precedent has already been set by the Clone Wars line in which they removed ankle and ab articulation from the clones. Now you're hard-pressed to get them to stand even remotely naturally due to slight package warping to their legs. Hasbro's excuse is, "Kids don't care about articulation as much as collectors."

Let's just wait and see if this crotch problem is for real. Hasbro has been making G.I. Joes in pretty much the same way for 5 years now. There's no reason for them to make an exception for figures that are being packaged with these new vehicles.

So far this is looking like a great line plus it looks more like the movie won't disappoint

Yep. The key is variety. No matter how much it might make sense in the real world, you cannot have G.I. Joe characters wearing the same thing. It makes the movie look bland and it results in boring toys.

So far this is looking like a great line plus it looks more like the movie won't disappoint

Yep. The key is variety. No matter how much it might make sense in the real world, you cannot have G.I. Joe characters wearing the same thing. It makes the movie look bland and it results in boring toys.

At least Cobra Commander looks like himself then he did in the last one