My Astromechs

Wheeljack35

Hey Wheeljack ... here's an Astromech that i just found out about a few days ago and when I heard of this pack years ago I thought it was just a repack of a TRU Exclusive R2-D2... you know the Chrome one, but it's actually different enough.... did you know about this one ?

http://www.rebelscum.com/tscEPIIIgiftpack.asp

The one in the Gift pack is Flat Silver .

I was going to throw up a pic of my loose ones, but I can't find the camera. Your collection is much neater and better displayed anyway. What is that clear rack you have the loose ones on?

No clunky R1 (I forget the exact name from ANH) and McQuarrie Artoo?

Which was the hardest one to get for you? EP1 R2-B1 was the one for me. Prices for this version were always insanely high (the never made it to the pegs around here) and I didn't want to pay a ton.

Here's my Astromechs ..... I need to get my hands on two Star Tours, two tomy remotes, and Goldie.....

Astromechs1208.jpg

I guess you didnt read my post that I posted before, once I saw you needed that figure I went into my collection and found it, Ive got the r5 you need and am willing to trade it if you dont mind?

IMG_0851.jpg

and if anyone needs something else from the set I also have this one. This is the guy who drives your little space ship when you go on the ride. There is a downtown disney at disneyland in anaheim also, I got the figures inside the park at the ride but maybe they have them at downtown disney there too.

IMG_0849.jpg

I was going to throw up a pic of my loose ones, but I can't find the camera. Your collection is much neater and better displayed anyway. What is that clear rack you have the loose ones on?

No clunky R1 (I forget the exact name from ANH) and McQuarrie Artoo?

Which was the hardest one to get for you? EP1 R2-B1 was the one for me. Prices for this version were always insanely high (the never made it to the pegs around here) and I didn't want to pay a ton.

I assume your refering to me

The clear displayer Is from Target I found it when we were condensing the clearance xmas down

Actually there is another one there for Valentines I want to get.Its part of the Choxie candy display an endcap

Episode R2-Bi which I have displayed right now in an ARC-170 was hard to find and I got it from somebody on this board for $17

R1 I had pulled aside and when I went to get it ,it was gone

I haven't seen one since

Here's my Astromechs ..... I need to get my hands on two Star Tours, two tomy remotes, and Goldie.....

Astromechs1208.jpg

I guess you didnt read my post that I posted before, once I saw you needed that figure I went into my collection and found it, Ive got the r5 you need and am willing to trade it if you dont mind?

IMG_0851.jpg

and if anyone needs something else from the set I also have this one. This is the guy who drives your little space ship when you go on the ride. There is a downtown disney at disneyland in anaheim also, I got the figures inside the park at the ride but maybe they have them at downtown disney there too.

IMG_0849.jpg

Oh believe me I live 2 hours away from Disney World and thery are there.I will be hitting the Hasbro storte store again in two weeks

The Chrome Silver one ... that's actually a TRU Exclusive Anniversary R2-D2 from a few years ago ... if you remember there was also a silver Clone Trooper and a Darth Vader , Boba, and Sandtrooper that were exclusive to other places....... you know what i'm talking about ? right ? LOL

and hey just wondering .... are you saying that Disney still has several Star Tours figures from all the way since the Power of the Jedi Style Cards ?

The Chrome Silver one ... that's actually a TRU Exclusive Anniversary R2-D2 from a few years ago ... if you remember there was also a silver Clone Trooper and a Darth Vader , Boba, and Sandtrooper that were exclusive to other places....... you know what i'm talking about ? right ? LOL

and hey just wondering .... are you saying that Disney still has several Star Tours figures from all the way since the Power of the Jedi Style Cards ?

No but if you scroll up the dude who posted about 4 or 5 above me asked you if you would like to by his

Well I found the new satromech wave

so I grabbed Han in the trooper suit

Jawa w/ treadwell

Luke in the cut scene from ROTJ where there leaving tatooine

and so far have finished 90% of the orange R5-A4 astromech

I just need Luke in the trooper suit to get the left leg

Well I found the new satromech wave

so I grabbed Han in the trooper suit

Jawa w/ treadwell

Luke in the cut scene from ROTJ where there leaving tatooine

and so far have finished 90% of the orange R5-A4 astromech

I just need Luke in the trooper suit to get the left leg

yeah there was only one set at my walmart so i just bought them all

I got Ben Kenobi today and that multi eyed thing that bought Lukes Landspeeder

I just need Luke in the Stormtrooper suit to finish off the R5 and I need the brain looking one and the two packed alien for the torso and leg from the R2 unit

So I just need three more figures to finish off my two astromechs

I got Ben Kenobi today and that multi eyed thing that bought Lukes Landspeeder

I just need Luke in the Stormtrooper suit to finish off the R5 and I need the brain looking one and the two packed alien for the torso and leg from the R2 unit

So I just need three more figures to finish off my two astromechs

i need 2 more figures iam just out of money so i wont be getting them for a while

I'd do a little begging if I were you if you see them you may not see them again! I have adebit card linked to my bank account that I can use twice a month for free 9 any more & I et fees :S) I use one for gas once a month & try and save the other for toys should I not happen to have enough cash on me, which is rare :S Unless I find like an entire wave of figueres or two :S which has happened to me in the past the odd time HEH!

and a few more ..i also have a shadow gunship ,a shadow V-wing and shadow V-wing pilot plus more custom droids ..check out my youtube channel rasputin37 for videos on said shadow projects
what type of paint do you use i do customs also

i use citadel miniatures/games workshop paints

im in the u.k. and the B.A.D. waves take forever to surface round here mind you just picked up a silver 25th anniversary R2-D2 MOC for £6 on ebay and a pair of R5-D4's(saga) MOC so that'll give me now 5 spare R5's and 4 spare R4-G9's(rots sneek peek) to custom so i will be scouring every source i can find for reference material cos if hasbro wont make em i bloody well will! i fancy turning a saga R5-D4 into R5-X2,time to visit the visual dictionaries/wookiepedia methinks.

the astro's i'm missing are R2-KT,R7-Z0,flat silver R2-D2 and of course B.A.D. R5-A2,R2-N6 and R5-K6(from the "scramble at yavin"battle pack, the 6" "clean" R2-D2 (i have the dirty R2,R5-D4 and R2-A6 oh and the artoo with the big grabber arm that comes out of the top of his head....lol