25th Anniversary - Comic 2-Packs Wave 5

JayC

Falcon better be perfect! He's my favorite Joe. Personally, I think he deserves a single carded version but they better not take any short cuts! DO YOU HEAR ME HASBRO! And I'm not the only one that feels this way. Make a nice Falcon and redue Snake-Eyes V2 in black and I will forgive some of the short cuts that have been taken as of late.

I love this line but I think they are starting to take too many short cuts and I see no reason for the comic two packs. Just make single carded figures. It seemed to work well from 1981-1994. Don't make me buy a figure I don'r want for one that I do. I never understood this logic.

If Falcon is a repaint of Flint I riot!

Another good sounding wave of comic packs. But I'm still astounded as to exactly how much we are getting leaked to us before Toy Fair (much less any other con.) This is going to be a wallet breaking year. I just wish they would stick comic only characters and/or comic only looks to specific characters.

I'm confused, was Nemesis Enforcer ever in an actual GI Joe comic? If so, what issue (since I assume we are getting a comic with the comic pack)?

He wasn't in the comic, but starting with the 3rd wave the comic stories will be brand new stories written by Larry Hama where he is filling in gaps between Marvel issues, so I assume he finds some way to get Enforcer into a new story for that set.

Another good sounding wave of comic packs. But I'm still astounded as to exactly how much we are getting leaked to us before Toy Fair (much less any other con.) This is going to be a wallet breaking year. I just wish they would stick comic only characters and/or comic only looks to specific characters.

I can't even begin to imagine what they will show at Toy Fair..... C'mon Rattlers!!!

New sculpt Falcon?? nah too good to be true.Falcon will be a snake eyes body with new head, viper sleeves and new accessories.If it is a repaint of flint then F$%# you hasbro.

I betcha Duke/Flint body, Tiger Force Flint / Viper sleeves new head.

WTF!??!?!? Nemisis Enf.? and people thought the possible wave 9 and 10 with Hardball and Covergirl were a little fishy? lol... :P Make a damn HARDBALL!!!!!! lol

Along these same lines; no Mutt/Junkyard or Blowtorch?! Nemesis Enforcer?! I'm all for diversity and (hopefully) new sculpts, but this guy just doesn't jive IMHO since we have so many other great classic Joes to get to first.

Oh well, I can't complain too much or too loudly if we're getting Lt. Falcon and Tripwire. I love both of these guys!

All I have to say as a new member these figures are gonna break wallets with multiple re-paints. If they were gonna make nemesis enforcer, they should've just made a multi-pack with him in it along with Golobulus, Royal Guard, making a Pythona figure would be cool and to make it really a five pack put either a mutant Cobra Commander or when he was a nobleman. They should've put instead of Falcon put in Sgt Slaughter with nemesis enforcer. Those two were fighting more of each other in the movie.

All I have to say as a new member these figures are gonna break wallets with multiple re-paints. If they were gonna make nemesis enforcer, they should've just made a multi-pack with him in it along with Golobulus, Royal Guard, making a Pythona figure would be cool and to make it really a five pack put either a mutant Cobra Commander or when he was a nobleman. They should've put instead of Falcon put in Sgt Slaughter with nemesis enforcer. Those two were fighting more of each other in the movie.

ya the sgt. makes more sense, the only time i remember falcon and NE together is when hes slaping falcon around in the interagation.