25th Anniversary - Comic 2-Packs Wave 5

JayC

YESSSSSSSSS! Cobra Commander, finally!

CC & Trip-Wire - pickin' it up ONLY if CC is in black with a hood. I'll keep saying it until they do it.

Destro & Iron Grenadier - F'n sweet! Wonder what they'll do to Destro to make him different.

Falcon & Nemesis Enforcer - that winged guy from Cobra-La? I was hoping they wouldn't go there.

Nemesis Enforcer, oh boy... So should we expect to see the rest of Cobra-La? :rolleyes:

Trip Wire, Falcon and the IG Trooper are all that interest me.

I wonder if they'll do Destro in his IG Uniform with blueish highlights and a silver mask like he appeared towards the end of the original Marvel run when he and the Baroness were fugitives from Cobra.

As far as Cobra Commander.... a black hooded version is about the only variation of that mold we haven't seen yet. I guess we'll find out in two weeks at ToyFair.....

well i don't care what others think but i LOVED the cobra la figs and am EXCITED to see nemesis enforcer...

i was REALLY hoping for a retro styled 3 pack though along with slaughter's boys but i wil take the any way i can get them. here is to golobulus and hopefully a pythona as well.

cant figure what destro would be except an IG version with a silver head. the IG i am not NEEDING cause you know they will single pack him anyway.

falcon gomes with NE so he is mine anyway

tripwire i would get if it wasnt for CC. why CC? i KNOW they need one of the core 10 recognizable figs but what are they gonna do with him?

A Black Hooded Cobra Commander would be nice. I would also like to see a dark blue helmeted Cobra Commander, despite the fact they have already released 4 versions of silver masked CC, and only 1 hooded CC.

Although I hated their story in the GI Joe movie, I loved the Cobra-La figures. Before I saw the movie, I thought they were supposed to be some sort of SUper-Soldier experiments that Mindbender had created. Nemesis Enforcer will be a welcome addition to my collection.

Tripwire is another figure I have always wanted to see updated. He never got a resculpt aside from his first figure, and while the body was okay, his head sculpt was lacking.

I wonder if they'll do Destro in his IG Uniform with blueish highlights and a silver mask like he appeared towards the end of the original Marvel run when he and the Baroness were fugitives from Cobra.

As far as Cobra Commander.... a black hooded version is about the only variation of that mold we haven't seen yet. I guess we'll find out in two weeks at ToyFair.....

well i don't care what others think but i LOVED the cobra la figs and am EXCITED to see nemesis enforcer...

i was REALLY hoping for a retro styled 3 pack though along with slaughter's boys but i wil take the any way i can get them. here is to golobulus and hopefully a pythona as well.

cant figure what destro would be except an IG version with a silver head. the IG i am not NEEDING cause you know they will single pack him anyway.

falcon gomes with NE so he is mine anyway

tripwire i would get if it wasnt for CC. why CC? i KNOW they need one of the core 10 recognizable figs but what are they gonna do with him?

Im with you i loved the cobra la guys now if we can get a battle pack with royal guards ill be set. Although id like to have a sgt. Slaughter to go aginst N.E.

That or he'll keep his gold head in a blue uniform. I'm hoping a silver head as it would add some nice diversity to the mold.

I don't know, for a story with Tripwire, and with the amount of times the Cobra Commander figure has seen use, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them do something with the Battlesuit version from wave 6.

Like I said in my post that got deleted, I like about half of every two-pack. Basicly, Hasbro's making me pay ten bucks for one figure with these.

You know Falcon is just going to be a repaint of Flint. Besides the paint/color scheme, I bet they won't change a thing.

I wonder if Nemesis will have an all new mold. I guess he'll probably have to.

Yeah, pretty lame. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get a new head mold though...

I am thinking that we are going to get a CC mid-transformed somewhere between the CC that we all know and love, and the snake. He should have come 2-packed with a blind Roadblock though. @smilepunch@ <-not serious at all

Maybe it is gonna be a Mickey Mouse paint job CC. <- maybe half serious

Perhaps an Iron Grenadier Destro with 2 heads, a removable metal head and his human head. Now we need Short Fuse and Zap 2 pack to round out the original Joes.

That would be an awesome pack!

The removable head sounds awesome as well since my favorite part of figures as a child was the helmets and masks but I don't see it happening... :(

Falcon better be perfect! He's my favorite Joe. Personally, I think he deserves a single carded version but they better not take any short cuts! DO YOU HEAR ME HASBRO! And I'm not the only one that feels this way. Make a nice Falcon and redue Snake-Eyes V2 in black and I will forgive some of the short cuts that have been taken as of late.

I love this line but I think they are starting to take too many short cuts and I see no reason for the comic two packs. Just make single carded figures. It seemed to work well from 1981-1994. Don't make me buy a figure I don'r want for one that I do. I never understood this logic.